[pmmail-list] question about previous installations of pm mail

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:41:47 -0700

Hi Brandin and all, just installed version 2612, but I have a question
about the installation of several versions of pm mail, and that is,
when I get to the end, it says set up complete, but I can't tab to any
finish button, so what I have to do is just alt f4 out of the set up
program, and start pm mail, and I check the version to make sure I've
installed the correct one, but since I'm using speech screen access
software, I'm just curious, is it o k, when we get to the set up
complete part of the installation, is it just o k to press alt f4 for
the set up to be complete?  I found no tab buttons, and I couldn't
route my pointer to the current position of the carrot, so I just
pressed alt f4, because I didn't know what else to do.  Thanks for
helping.  This has been going on at least since version 2502, possibly
even before, but can't remember.
Marty