[pmmail-list] New Windows build

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:24:34 -0400

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:02:53 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>OK, I just got the new build, 2.20.2612, but I have only verified that
>the folder creation and cursor placement in reply bugs were fixed, no

Don't know if he worked on it or not but the cursor still does not move to
default button in the "Reply Address Verification" dialog.

--

Concert: gathering of humans to observe sound patterns

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject