[pmmail-list] Outward filter needed

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:28:15 -0500

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:20:16 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>Might be an idea to study the basics, so your input would have some
>value.

It's a revelation to know that since I haven't studied the basics of this
subject, my input has no value to the developers.  I'll have to ask them to
unfix each of the two bugs I've reported to them.

Yup, no value at all.  I bow before thee.

--
"Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection
of mistakes is what is called experience." -- Denis Waitley