[pmmail-list] m.size Filter Broken in PMMail Win 2.20.2661?

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:29:28 -0500

I have several complex filters that use the m.size tag.  I've been
using them for a couple of years but I just tried to make a small
change in one of them and when I clicked OK, I got the following Filter
Definition Error:

(11) ERROR - Unknown field specifier (SIZE) in the Whole Message search
(M.SIZE>"12000")

I've also tried making new filters using m.size and the same error
occurs.  This happens when running PMMail Win 2.20.2661 on Win2k SP2.
Can anyone else confirm this problem?

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen