[pmmail-list] Wish list Canned Replies

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:46:40 +0100 (MEZ)

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:42:40 +0000, Anthony Data Systems wrote:

> My favourite would be to have the right arrow key (or another key) bring up
the Canned Replies menu whilst typing an email. At the moment you have to move
your hand back to the mouse to include stock phrases which slows things down
and makes them rather less useful than they might be.

  Yeah, nice to have. What I would like to see is that I can organize the
canned replies hierarchically in menus and submenus.

Yours,
Lüko Willms