[pmmail-list] Feature request

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:33:22 +0100 (CET)

Hello BSW,

As a work around (sort of) for viewing HTML messages, for instance
newsletters from associations, clubs or compagnies, I use "View
message in Webbrowser". Web browsers are much more designed for
vieuwing HTML, so that's a fine solution. There's one backdraw, the
images, mostly visible in the attachement area, don't show up in the
resulting web page. Apparently there are not extracted at all or not
with the correct filenames.

I don't know if this is easy to solve (one page I examened showed
different names internally) but I would like to see the images as
well. If the work on the new version is progressing well, this
feature might be implemented already. Then I'll wait untill this
version is in (public or private) beta!

Thanks.

--
Tot mails, <Menno>