[pmmail-list] Additional feature request for OS/2 New Version

Winfried Tilanus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:56:38 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:43:05 +0100 (CET),
pmmail-archive@joachimselinger.de wrote:

>That just leads me to another feature request. Can we possibly get some
>function that would tell us the full path of the message in question? This
>way, it would be easier to do manual manipulations on the message files.
>
>Often have I gone throuhg lots of files with 'grep' and companions to find
>the one where I want to extract some info in the raw format.

Well, I don't know exactly how such a function should wor, but some
kind of it, is already present in PMMail: the external hook (send /
recieve / filter). It passes as argument the message that is processed
to the script.

Want a copy of the message? Make a batchfile like this:
@copy %1 c:\someplace\

Don't know if this is a sollution to your problem?

Best wishes,
Winfried

--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wtilanus/