[pmmail-list] Additional feature request for OS/2 New Version

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:39:05 -0400

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:43:05 +0100 (CET),
pmmail-archive@joachimselinger.de wrote:

>That just leads me to another feature request. Can we possibly get some
>function that would tell us the full path of the message in question? This
>way, it would be easier to do manual manipulations on the message files.
>
>Trevor, can you put this on the list?

Yes, but as I've mentioned, bug fixing and updating the code are the
main priorities before new features. Some new features will be
implemented of course, but no guarantees.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support