[pmmail-list] Running PMMail 2000 for Win32 under Odin ...

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:58:07 -0400

On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 06:42:03 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>To Trevor:
>Is there anyway I can get another email sent to me with my license code for my Windows version of PMMail ???
>I ask because I longer have the original sent to me when PMMail went dual plateform ... I've successfully migrated every release and every
>Windows upgrade since I first installed PMMail ... but in all the updating I must have deleted the original email ...

Unfortunately I don't have the records. And since there are so many
people routinely asking to have their registration resent (back up
your registration emails!), it is a rather time consuming occupation
to deal with lost registration emails. For this reason, you can have
your registration resent to you by emailing keys@bmtmicro.com but
there is a US$5 charge for the service.

--
Trevor Smith