[pmmail-list] Running PMMail 2000 for Win32 under Odin ...

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:37:25 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:46:03 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>I've done quite a few installs where the endusers I was helping didn't have
the registration email handy ... and it seemed no matter how
>carefully one typed in the required code PMMail would puke that it wasn't a
valid code ...

It's *very* important you maintaun the exact "format" writing sown
the digits alaone does not work (from bitter experience!)

Simon