[pmmail-list] Running PMMail 2000 for Win32 under Odin ...

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:58:45

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:37:25 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>  On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:46:03 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>
>  >I've done quite a few installs where the endusers I was helping didn't have
>  the registration email handy ... and it seemed no matter how
>  >carefully one typed in the required code PMMail would puke that it wasn't a
>  valid code ...
>
>  It's *very* important you maintaun the exact "format" writing sown
>  the digits alaone does not work (from bitter experience!)

The main issue is that it is essential /not/ to put a new line after
the end of the code.  Programs should not be sensitive to invisible
space, but that's how it is at present.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd