[pmmail-list] problem with version 2.20.2469

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 14:26:25 -0400

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:24:37, Paul Hodges wrote:

>I'm sure it's not relevant, as I can select the same messages and
>bounce them manually just fine.
>
>I collect unfiltered junk messages from several accounts into one
>folder, mark them all and use a manual filter to bounce them to
><junk@junkspy.com> and then delete them (this is the address for

I have seen people attempting to use the "bounce" feature incorrectly
(i.e. without a "to:" address or group), expecting the message in
question to "bounce" to the original sender. I was just confirming
that you had actually specified a To: reciepient or recpients.

Thanks for the clarification.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support