[pmmail-list] Seriously, Trevor

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 09:48:50 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:44:57 -0500, Kenn Yuill wrote:

Well believe it or not but I don't try and be "entertaining" ...
(although the last post was meant to funny ... hence the :-)

It's just so very frustrating ...
I'm not stupid and realize that BSW has very limited resources ... but it appears they don't even make very good use of what they do have ...

*sigh*

Greg