[pmmail-list] Seriously, Trevor

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:06:40 -0500

** Reply to message from "Gregory L. Marx" <Gregory.Marx@verizon.net>
on Sat, 09 Feb 2002 09:48:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi Greg,

I found your last message to be entertaining and do not apply this
adjective to all of them.

The world of software development is always frustrating because it is
driven by profit and marketing, so the best products are often victims,
as all of us know.  I have to enjoy OS/2 and its programs as long as
possible, because I feel that they will die eventually.

What *really* frustrates me is the absence of an OS/2-like alternative
or clone, where the creativity of all of the present and past OS/2
programmers could manifest itself.  I find it hard to believe that the
phenomenal rise of Linux could not be repeated for another flavour of
OS/2 devoid of IBM and other large corporate entities.

But, I digress, excuse me.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

Well believe it or not but I don't try and be "entertaining" ...
(although the last post was meant to funny ... hence the :-)

It's just so very frustrating ...
I'm not stupid and realize that BSW has very limited resources ... but
it appears they don't even make very good use of what they do have ...

*sigh*

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill      Warp 4.5      IBM Java 1.18
      Polarbar Team Tester      IceStorm Browser