[pmmail-list] Odin=Obsolete (was:PMMail and Odin)

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 13:49:37 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:16:13 +0000, Paul Hodges wrote:

>I would not see the use
>of VPC to run one program as directly competing with the use of ODIN to
>run that program in an OS/2 process at all.

Not even if you set it up so that it started at the program that you wanted, already open?  You can have upto 16 of these preopened setups.
I think that for apps like Office and Outlook, two of the biggest problems under ODIN, and two of the most required programs that VPC is almost a
must.  Quicken and other Intuit products being the next level.