[pmmail-list] POP3 in corporate environment

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:05:40 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:36:08 -0500, Stephen Eickhoff wrote:

> Though I've often wondered if PMMail's remote feature could be
> changed into a remote mode instead, that changes the main window.

  I think that this is too different. I rather think that Peter
Nielsen could make use of the free IMAP c-client developer library
available at

   ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z

  You find it also when looking at the IMAP product database at
http://www.imap.org

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main