[pmmail-list] POP3 in corporate environment

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:15:10 +0100

>  I think that this is too different. I rather think that Peter
>Nielsen could make use of the free IMAP c-client developer library
>available at
>   ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z
>  You find it also when looking at the IMAP product database at
>http://www.imap.org

I guess the problem is not just adding IMAP but rather to integrate it
into the current product. As Peter has stated on the PMView mailing list=
,
the PMMail's source code is a real mess, so I guess is not really easy t=
add IMAP support without a major rewrite of the code.

Xavi
---
http://www.quands.info
Portal de seguretat inform=E0tica en catal=E0