[pmmail-list] Migrating filters

Frans Morre pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:16:41 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:55:28 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

> You can use the same detective work to sort out other details. I do
> not have documentation at this time so this is the best advice I can
> offer you.

If you find something, I'd appreciate it if you could mail me this, I'm
planning to switch the lists next weekend. What is still not clear, is
how the folders are referenced. How do I make the link between that
number and the folder or directory name, or get the number of a folder
?  (For Lueko) Since I need to resuscribe with another emailID and
later unsuscribe the old one once all's running smoothly, I cann't just
"move" the subdirectories, I'll copy the old messages over later.

> BACK UP YOUR FILTERS.LST FILE BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT! Tinkering with it
> is not supported so you do so at your own risk.

Ofcoz ! (already done)