[pmmail-list] Migrating filters

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:17:29 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:29:26 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:

> I'd create simple filters that each move mail to one of those  new
> folders.  When you're finished, examine the new FILTERS.LST file and
> find the new folder number for each of the folders.  Swap those new
> numbers for the ones in your original FILTERS.LST file and save the new
> file in the new account directory.

  I would simply copy the pertinent lines from one account to the
other and then go manually with PMMail's filter dialogue thru the
filters and change the folders to the ones actually wanted.

   The numbers refer to some object ID one could find out by
searching the OS2.INI or OS2SYS.INI file.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de