[pmmail-list] Missing URLs

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:22:45 -0500

** Reply to message from "Ralph Cohen" <rpcohen@neurotron.com> on Fri,
04 Jan 2002 19:56:32 -0500 (EST)

Hello Ralph,

I'm sure that BSW will add these 2 features in the near future.  Two of
the reasons that I use PBM are that it has the first feature now and
will have the second one in an upcoming release of version 1.22, from
what has been written by one of the developers on the PBM list.
However, it is not all roses, as PBM needs more memory here than
PMMail/2, leaving just enough for Communicator 4.61 to run reasonably
fast but Opera/2 Beta 2 runs like a tortoise.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

I do agree, however, that enabling PMMail/2 to extract and display urls
embedded in HTML emails would great! It would also be great if you
could RMB on the preview window and have one of the menu items be View
in your Browser instead of having to open the read message window and
click through the menus.

Ralph

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser
	 -  A Thought for Today  -   05 Jan 2002

With people of limited ability modesty is merely honesty,
 but with those who possess great talent, it is hypocrisy.
  - Arthur Schopenhauer