[pmmail-list] Filter - Save Attachments problem 2.20.2380

Brian Hertziger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:17:27 -0600

I have a filter setup that is supposed to save a file attachment on an email to a specific
directory (on a different drive than PMMail), and then I have a notification set on the same
filter.

When I installed 2380, the first time the criteria were met, the file saved off the system.
Ever since then, it hasn't worked.  I have validated (many times) that the path is correct
and it exists.  The notification works for every single event, so I know the filter is
properly identifying that message, but it won't save the attachment.

Am I missing something?  I'm running Win2k Pro, NTFS on both drives.  PMMail installed on
"C" drive, and files being written to "E" drive.

Thanks in advance for your help!