[pmmail-list] Yahoo! to use Authenticated SMTP

Maynard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:25:03 -0600 (CST)

Yahoo's announcement pretty much "says it all". What questions do you
have that we may be answer on this list?

The significant question here is "Does PMMail currently even support
SMTP AUTH?", since that requirement has been increasing with time, and
is now about to be enforced by yahoo for those who send mail out
through them from local email clients.

	`~Maynard