[pmmail-list] Status Update [was: Digest (01/23/2002 09:01) (#2002-117)]

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:32:17

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:36:58 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>  Well, that wasn't exactly my point. :-) I simply meant that it would
>  take more people than currently are employed at BSW.

No it wouldn't.  I'm sorry, but there would have been /NO/ difficulty
for /one/ person to find the time to send just /one/ email announcing
that Peter had arrived, and what his duties and priorities actually
were.

You, Trevor, have done a magnificent job trying to defend your
management, but actually they have disgraced themselves by leaving
you to take the sh*t for the sake of ten minutes of their time in the
last six months.

Presumably Peter was unaware that this group of customers had been
left in ignorance, as he answered the question when it was placed
promptly and straightforwardly - just as BSW should have done ages
ago.  As a result, I am now prepared to wait quietly for the
forthcoming improvements.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd