[pmmail-list] Status Update [was: Digest (01/23/2002 09:01) (#2002-117)]

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:44:48 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:32:17, Paul Hodges wrote:

<snip>

>Presumably Peter was unaware that this group of customers had been
>left in ignorance, as he answered the question when it was placed
>promptly and straightforwardly - just as BSW should have done ages
>ago.  As a result, I am now prepared to wait quietly for the
>forthcoming improvements.

Let's hope that Peter's professional demeanor will rub off on the rest of the BSW/BMT crew ...
(He's a living embodiment of that old NIKE commercial ... "Just Do It ..."  And that he does)

I wonder if Thomas Bradford realizes what he has in Peter ???
I certainly hope he does and that he let's him just "do the right thing ..."

If so, then PMMail will truly have a bright future ... IMO ...

Greg