[pmmail-list] Digest (01/23/2002 09:01) (#2002-117)

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:17:50 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:03:26 +0800 (SGT), Chua Teng Thiam wrote:

I just know that BSW doesn't like this situation anymore than we do ...
But in spite of that they STILL have us by the cojones ... us OS2 users that is ...

I just wonder if realistically we will ever see an updated PMMail/2 ...

Greg