[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:37:23 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:06:41, Paul Hodges wrote:

I wonder if Peter's efforts are being directed at the Win32 code only ???
Or if he's re-writing everything including the OS/2 version ...

I figure if he's redoing ALL the code then maybe the OS/2 version will achieve some semblance of parity with the Win32 version ...
(I know, I know ... I'm dreaming ... But Peter's PMView is so GOOD I just have to think that PMMail/2 still stands a chance)

Greg