[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:54:29

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:45:34 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany
REOS - Munich wrote:

>   >However, this does not necessarily mean that the OS/2 version is
>   >"dead".
>
>  This sounds like 'not necessarily' means in fact 'most probably' ...

I think that is a bad assumption.  Peter's plan to make a new source
for the Windows version (which has more facilities) to his standards
and then port it back to OS/2 is sound, and realistic given his
experience of writing code that can be compiled on both platforms.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd