[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:39:46 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:33:47 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

It wouldn't work ...

OS/2 users historically have promised the moon-and-the-stars to ISVs to write different applications ...
But when push came to shove they ALWAYS bailed out for one reason or another ...

The ONLY real way this would mean anything is if we were willing to put up the actual money in advance ...
And quite frankly I don't see many people willing to do this ...

IMO ...

Greg