[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:53:58 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:39:46 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>But when push came to shove they ALWAYS bailed out for one reason or another ...
>
>The ONLY real way this would mean anything is if we were willing to put up the actual money in advance ...
>And quite frankly I don't see many people willing to do this ...

well the first test of this is now happening. Innotek announced an updated FLASH 5 that has all the current ability of the Windows version. They
want 20 Euros for it, about $17.50 US. Everyone (at Warpstock and Warpstock Europe) told them that they would pay for the update, let's see. Not
being sold by BMT at this time, only Mensys.

Stan Sidlov
BOD, Warpstock, Inc.

OS/2 Users take the Warpstock Survey -- http://warpstock.os2voice.org/Surveys/WS2002.html
http://www.warpstock.org

Did YOU go to WARPSTOCK 2001 ?  Coming to WS2002?