[pmmail-list] Draft function broken in Beta - Confirmed

Allan McLane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:07:22 -0500

Oops, the F5-key isn't the same as the 5-key...

Full sentance should read: In addition, messages queued in the outbox cannot be opened for viewing but they will go out if I hit F5-key.

--allan