[pmmail-list] Draft function broken in Beta - Confirmed

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:16:12 -0600

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:07:22 -0500, Allan McLane wrote:

>Oops, the F5-key isn't the same as the 5-key...
>
>Full sentance should read: In addition, messages queued in the outbox cannot be opened for viewing but they will go out if I hit F5-key.

I observed the same problem this morning, with the additional information
that F5 only sends *one* message, not the whole stack.  It takes an F5 for
each one.

--
The idea that we shall be welcomed as new members into
the galactic community is as unlikely as the idea that