[pmmail-list] Filter to save attachments

Brian Hertziger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:06:04 -0600

I've been trying with several betas to get the save attachments filter working, and I've been
unsuccessful.  I have deleted and recreated the filter, no change.  I've modified the filter
so the only thing it does is save the attachment, no change.  I've added items to ensure the
filter is recognizing the proper criteria - it is.

I'm saving on a drive other than the one PMMail is installed, and it has only worked 1 time
that I recall.  There are no other filters affecting this scenerio.  The file is normally a
RAR file.  Yes, the path exists and is correct.

So what am I missing? 2.20.2402 for Windows, Pro version.