[pmmail-list] Pmmail and Macro Express

Bushy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 20:01:27 +1000

Hi,

In Win 98SE I  have been attempting to launch Pmmail with Macro Express and only getting as far as the window:
Pmmail 2000 Wizard.

Here there are 2 options, create a new account or migrate one from my current solution.

Hitting the "cancel" key puts me back to  the Pmmail window with no account selected.

There are currently 2 accounts being used and work perfectly when the program is launched by means of a hot key.

In Macro Express:

it is set to launch and or activate Pmmail
Pmmail is set for the window
the correct path for Pmmailw.exe is input
Using either  the parameter /s bushy0.act or none at all gives the same result. ie. The Pmmail Wizard as mentioned above.

A cable connection is being used.

Using the same Macro Express process with another program, a text editor, gives the desired results.

Anyone got a suggestion?
Thanks
John.