[pmmail-list] PGP Solution - M$ Platform

Parag Mehta pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:01:07 +0550

Hi Guys,

i have been using PGP Solution for a more than 2 months and have successfully tested it. hence am sharing it with you
guys since it is sort of very much stable to use.

Download the freeware PGP app from NAI's website and install it.

then in the PMMail properties in the PMMail Menu, go to the security TAB, and set the path to your PGP keys being
saved by the NAI PGP Application. ( Default installation , would be C:\my documents\pgp )

then to add or remove the keys for use in PMMail use the NAI PGP tool

it works excellently. need help mail me off-list.

regards,

pmehta

--
Webmaster for Linux India, List Admin for Ilug-bom, Country Manager, India for Linux Counters.
Personal Site : http://pmehta.org

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 58F6 3BCB 8B2B D34C  96FC 50BF 7BC7 CC90