[pmmail-list] ongoing problem with pm mail and audio streams

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:10:54 -0700

Hi, Martin, the answer is no, it doesn't occur, but sometimes when I
press enter on a randum message, it may studder momentarily, but not
cut off, referring to the audio stream.  On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:51:05
-0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:09:48 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:
>
>>Hello, I know I've written about this before, but I can't get a
>>satisfactory response to alleviate this problem, which is, that I would
>
>Marty,
>
>Just to get an idea.  If you were to open the message by hitting enter
>(I know you want to use the preview pane, but bear with me) and were to
>scroll through your message list either by F11 and F12 (up and down) or
>F8 and F9 (delete & up and delete & down), does the problem still
>occur?
>Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
>Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key
>
>"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Marty