[pmmail-list] ongoing problem with pm mail and audio streams

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:22:50 -0600

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:10:54 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>Hi, Martin, the answer is no, it doesn't occur, but sometimes when I
>press enter on a randum message, it may studder momentarily, but not
>cut off, referring to the audio stream.

Marty,

RealAudio stutters here if PMMail is up.  Period.  I'm running a lower
horsepower system than most folks (which is frankly partly why I love
PMMail).
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"