[pmmail-list] hyper-text?

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:30:38 +0100

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:16:33 -0400
Ralph Cohen <rpcohen@neurotron.com> wrote:

> I agree.  Further, unlike the OS/2 version, PMMail for Windows doesn't
> have the option for viewing emails in your browser which makes its
> limited ability to render HTML messages ever more of a pain.

ISTR that BoB saw this as a benefit of Win32, the fact that the html
rendering was supposedly done by a system dll and not code that they had
to write. Looks like either he was mistaken or the code does not pass
the information to the right bit of Windows html engine.

--
Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk