[pmmail-list] for outlook users that don't like HTML....

Cary Renquist pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:33:07 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hathaway wrote:

>This kinda ignores the crux of the issue for me: should HTML mail be
>supported in any form?  Not if it is easy, but should it be supported
>at all?  I would prefer that it doesn't.  Nowadays, "proper"
>rendering of HTML includes formating and displaying pictures which is
>verboten in my email.  Why should I be web-tracked and my privacy
>impinged upon?

For those of you who are forced to use Outlook and would rather
not have to deal with co-worker X's three-font-fancy-background
2-sentence email messages...  Try installing NOHTML (it has saved
a couple of my co-workers from getting an ax between the eyes).

   http://ntbugtraq.ntadvice.com/default.asp?sid=1&pid=55&did=38

Cary