[pmmail-list] hyper-text?

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:22:25 +1200

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:57:38 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>As I have mentioned before in a post several months back (5/8 & 5/28) full HTML
>support will not be available in PMMail 2000 due to limitations of the source
>code. I think Peter made changes today to the MIME content handling that will
>alleviate some of the odd renderings of simple HTML messages. You will not, to
>my knowledge, see support for inline content (images, video, etc.) or for that
>matter, you won't see much past basic text, font, color and alignment tags in
>PMMail 2000.

Will these changes ensure strict enforcement of non-html MIME types such as
text/plain? (In other words, if a message is sent as text/plain, will PMMail
for Windows NOT switch to HTML rendering if it encounters an [HTML] tag in the
body of the message.)

This is my number 1 bug.
My number 1 feature request is a preference for preferred component to display
in multipart/alternative messages: text/plain vs text/html

--
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.