[pmmail-list] Bug List and New Features List

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:53:33 -0400

I just received the following email from Brandon regarding the posting
of a new features list for PMMail.

Ralph Cohen

>others to see.  Also, will it be possible to post a list of new
>features under consideration since these feature requests are often
>duplicated on the list?  I think it would be most helpful.

This will be made available as well. It is important however to note
that there will not likely be very many new features in PMMail 2000,
possibly a few functionality enhancements (Alt-X from preview pane).
Most new features we are looking at will not be included until the next
version, some are just not possible until the next version. There is
just no way to complete the code rewrite and new interface while still
attempting to add features to the current code. But, yes, I will post a
list of feature requests that we have logged once we release this beta
and I have had a chance to ensure that all requests are included in the
list.

Thanks,

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Support Tech