[pmmail-list] Submission of PMMail/2 problems?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:22:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:12:09 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:14:54 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:
>
>>I will post here when the new beta is available. Any lack of response
>>on this list is solely my fault, however, this list is not the default
>>submission location for program bugs, errors, feature requests or
>>support requests. All new bug reports and/or support/feature requests
>>should always be sent to support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com. A CC: to
>>this list is understandable and encouraged as it helps to gather input
>>from other users. Response to this list is, and will continue to be,
>>secondary to time required to respond to requests submitted directly to
>>the support address.

Brendan,

Excuse me for interrupting, but I'm somewhat confused (and a LONG
time customer, as most "old-timers" from this list and its predecessor
can tell you) ....

I have been conversing with Trevor <pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
and I thought that was the proper address for OS/2 emails.

Now you tell me, above, that this is not correct -- that "All new bug reports
and/or support/feature requests should always be sent to
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com."

When did this change?  Why isn't Trevor responding to emails?
Should the OS/2 users "read" anything in between the lines of this change?

And ... should I send you all the pertinent "context" messages regarding
this bug/problem, before/after sending you the emails that will cause
the *current* most-recent beta version of PMMail/2 to crash in the
middle of fetching that/those messages from the server?

<puzzled, and scratching my head>