[pmmail-list] Submission of PMMail/2 problems?

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:56:43 -0400

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:22:25 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>Now you tell me, above, that this is not correct -- that "All new bug reports
>and/or support/feature requests should always be sent to
>support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com."

In a way the statement is true. Regardless of which platform you use,
messages sent to the above address will be put into the correct hands,
whether they be mine or Trevor's.

>When did this change?

It has not changed, my mind was on Windows and I simply forgot to make
the distinction.

>Why isn't Trevor responding to emails?

I am not sure, you may want to try sending again, I received two
replies from him this morning. They were for messages sent last Friday,
but I don't always expect an immediate response. If you have not
received a timely response, I would first resend the message. And, if
nothing else, send the message to me and I will do my best to help.

>Should the OS/2 users "read" anything in between the lines of this change?

No. Well, maybe they could "read" into it that I do make mistakes
occassionally (ok, maybe a little more often than most), but there was
no other message there. The support address for OS/2 remains
pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, and Trevor does still maintain
that account.
Brandon King
brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com