[pmmail-list] problem with deleting messages from server

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:29:28 -0400

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:25:30 -0400, Steve Barber wrote:

>I can't be sure that the number is 100, but it's usually happened
>when I've got a lot of mail ... like when I'm on vacation and can't
>check every day.  Some, for sure, occurred with more than 100, but
>some (I think) with much smaller numbers (maybe 50-60?)

I guess I wasn't looking for a specific number, just a large amount of
messages with the possibility of there being more than one spam message
that has the same Message ID. This is all just a theory at the moment
since I have only actually seen one of these stubborn messages and was
unable to retain it since the business who experienced it was only
concerned with getting the other 987 messages and not finding out why
that one message was causing a problem, and I wouldn't expect anything
different from them.

I will continue to read up on this and hopefully I can find something
within PMMail that is causing this, not that I want to find problems in
PMMail, but I want to resolve this issue!

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com