[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Windows Beta

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:54:03 -0400

OK, before this storm knocks out the power completely, I wanted to post
the availability of PMMail 2000 for Windows beta 2.20.2577.

I am releasing this the same as I did the last beta, only to the list
until I have the chance to work with it a little more. I just received
this build from Peter 30 minutes ago, but I have not been able to find
a problem in that time. It is the third build today alone, so I think
we have gotten rid of any problems. I have installed and run both the
Standard and Professional versions. Just remember, this is a beta
release and will remain so even after I post it to the website on
Monday, but I do not want to make it a public release until I have run
through all of the features and know for sure that there are no glaring
bugs. So, here you go:

PMMail 2000 Professional 2.20.2577
http://www.pmmail2000.com/betas/PMMail2kPro2202577.exe

PMMail 2000 Standard 2.20.2577
http://www.pmmail2000.com/betas/PMMail2kStd2202577.exe

You will notice that there is one new menu option if you take a look at
the Important Notes section during install. Just remember, account
settings are not global, so if you want this feature activated for all
accounts, you will have to physically check/uncheck the box for each
account. I will post a list of fixes and any known bugs later tonight,
or sometime tomorrow, for now I am going to go home and eat, it has
been a long day!!!

Thank you all for your suggestions, questions and patience. Enjoy!

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com