[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Windows Beta

David M. Nelson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:03:45 -0700

I love the "no HTML" option! :-) Worked perfectly on the few annoying
HTML mails that I actually needed to read.

One possible issue though. I installed the new beta (Pro, Win2K, 2577
build) over the old one, after backing up of course. My account was
configure to use APOP to access the server, and I now get a "Bad
Password" error.

Switching to plain-text temporarily solves the problem.

Did something change in the APOP code that might cause this?

David M. Nelson
<solomani@earthlink.net>