[pmmail-list] New "feature"

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:56:49 -0600

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:19:57 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>PS: I just found a bug myself, not sure if this is new or not, but after
>performing a search for messages, the sorting does not function. ...it doesn't
>work in the address book either. Oh well, just means Peter has something to do
>on Monday morning...

I found a feature myself.

When in the preview pane, reading from the bottom of the list to the
top, and the focus is on the text of the message rather than the tree
view or the message list.  If you hit delete, PMMail will not show the

Can anyone else confirm?
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"