[pmmail-list] Question...

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:16:20 -0400

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:03:55 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>Also, I've noticed with new versions
>of pm mail, that at least, in the initial first session of the new
>build, I don't hear hard disk activity when a message is being fetched,
>and placed in its' respective folder.

This is what I was looking for so I could confirm it for Peter. He said he had
resolved problems with PMMail writing to the hard disk. He didn't explain it
fully, but apparently PMMail was either writing multiple times or looping on
the verification, I can't remember exactly at this moment. But that is great to
here, he was sure it was fixed, I was just interested if it would be something
that the end user would notice. Thanks!

Brandon King
Wilmington, NC