[pmmail-list] Question...

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:10:00 -0400

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:19:57 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>Also, any opinions on the new tab structure of the Properties menu? I know
>is a minor change, and Peter was a little reluctant to stick with it because it

It's nice when you know what you are after but if you don't know exactly what
option you want or where it is, this style can be confusing esp if there are many
rows since changing to another row changes the order of the tab rows.

--

McBorg's--over half a billion assimilated.

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject