[pmmail-list] another problem

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:26:25 -0400

Well, this one is not irrecoverable, but I just started looking at the sound
filter question and testing and notice another problem.

My filter is set with one action, to play a sound. Well, if I close PMMail and
restart, a semi-colon is added to the end of the path to the sound.

Example:
path to sound is C:\sound.wav

close pmmail and restart, the path is now C:\sound.wav;
and a semi-colon is added on each restart.

I have been working with filters and sending and receiving messages for the
past four hours and this is the biggest problem I have found so far (actually
the only one, barring the sorting of search results). It only appears to be
affecting the path field on the filters menu, I haven't seen any other paths
appended (Editor, Hooks and other menus).

Brandon King
Wilmington, NC