[pmmail-list] problem with version 2577

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:42:08 -0700

	Hello, I was trying to send messages to my two groups of people
for a music list I have, and I noticed that my two groups are gone, and
don't know why this has happened.  A feature request would be to create
a group, and add to the created group from the address book, rather
than from a message which you may or may not have.  I don't know why
this happened, but everyone's address is in my address book, but now, I
can't add anyone to a created group, and I tried creating a group, but
when I closed pm mail, and re-opened it, the group is gone, so what do
I do?  Thanks.
Marty